TITLE 56: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
SUBCHAPTER b: REGULATION OF WORKING CONDITIONS
PART 365 STATEWIDE DISPLACED HOMEMAKERS PROGRAM
SECTION 365.100 RECORD MAINTENANCE AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
Section 365.100 Record Maintenance and Reporting Requirements
a) Grantees will be required to submit the following reports:
1) Monthly and quarterly progress reports.
2) Final program evaluation report within 90 days after the end of the project.
b) Grantees will be required to maintain the following records:
1) a separate accounting system for the Displaced Homemakers Program funds granted by the Department of Labor;
2) a journal showing cash disbursements as cited in the budget;
3) a general ledger summarizing cash receipts and disbursements; and
4) a file for each person being paid out of the Displaced Homemakers grant to include time sheets, salary and travel vouchers.
(Source: Amended at 25 Ill. Reg. 916, effective January 5, 2001)