TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1300 NURSE PRACTICE ACT
SECTION 1300.480 REPORTS RELATING TO APRN PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT AND CAPACITY
Section 1300.480 Reports Relating to APRN Professional Conduct and Capacity
a) All reports filed under Section 65-65 of the Act must contain sufficient current information to enable the Division to evaluate the impairment and determine the appropriateness of the supervision or the program of rehabilitation. If the Board finds the supervision or treatment plan submitted by the institution is not sufficient to meet the needs of the individual, the Board may direct the facility to work with the Division to revise the plan or treatment to meet the specific objections.
b) Contents of Reports. Reports under this Section shall be submitted in writing on forms provided by the Division that shall include but not be limited to the following information:
1) The name, address, telephone number and title of the person making the report;
2) The name, address, telephone number and type of health care institution where the maker of the report is employed;
3) The name, address, telephone number and professional license number of the person who is the subject of the report;
4) A brief description of the facts that gave rise to the issuance of the report, including but not limited to the dates of any occurrences deemed to necessitate the filing of the report;
5) If court action is involved, the identity of the court in which the action is filed, the docket number, and the date of filing of the action;
6) Any further pertinent information that the reporting party deems to be an aid in the evaluation of the report.
(Source: Amended at 43 Ill. Reg. 6924, effective June 14, 2019)