TITLE 71: PUBLIC BUILDINGS, FACILITIES, AND REAL PROPERTY
CHAPTER I: CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT BOARD
SUBCHAPTER a: RULES
PART 43 EARLY CHILDHOOD CONSTRUCTION GRANT RULES
SECTION 43.150 EVALUATION PROCESS
Section 43.150 Evaluation Process
a) The Board will review applications for eligibility and will notify those applicants that will not be offered a Grant. This does not prohibit applicants from submitting future applications if funding is available.
b) Applications will be reviewed based upon the following criteria:
1) Documented need for the Project with priority given to Projects located in those communities in the State with the greatest underserved population of young children.
2) Ability of the applicant to successfully complete Project objectives described in the Grant application.
3) Ability of the applicant to implement and sustain the Early Childhood Center's new operations upon completion of the Project.
4) Realistic budget and timeline for the completion of the Project, including a detailed description of additional funds to be used toward the applicant's financial contribution and the readiness of the Project to begin once the Grant funds are awarded.
5) Any other criteria listed in the Notice of Funding Opportunity for the Grant program.
(Source: Amended at 45 Ill. Reg. 11564, effective September 3, 2021)