TITLE 71: PUBLIC BUILDINGS, FACILITIES, AND REAL PROPERTY
CHAPTER I: CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT BOARD
SUBCHAPTER a: RULES
PART 44 RULES OF THE CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT BOARD AND THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTHCARE AND FAMILY SERVICES: HEALTHCARE TRANSFORMATION CAPITAL INVESTMENT GRANT PROGRAM
SECTION 44.140 AWARD
Section 44.140 Award
a) Grants will be awarded by the Board in consultation with the Department.
b) Grant funds may only be used for the Project described in the grant agreement.
c) Grant awards are conditioned upon the recipient's written certification that it will comply with applicable laws and require compliance of its subcontractors as may be appropriate. Applicable laws include but are not limited to:
1) the equal employment practices of Section 2-105 of the Illinois Human Rights Act [775 ILCS 5];
2) the Illinois Accessibility Code [71 Ill. Adm. Code 400];
3) the Prevailing Wage Act [820 ILCS 130];
4) the practices for minority-owned businesses, woman-owned businesses, and businesses owned by persons with disabilities of the Business Enterprise for Minorities, Women and Persons with Disabilities Act [30 ILCS 575]; and
5) the Illinois Works Jobs Program Act Apprenticeship Initiative [30 ILCS 559/20-20], when applicable.
d) Grants will be awarded based on the availability of funding within a given application period as stated in the NOFO.
e) The Board may suspend or terminate a grant agreement, recoup grant funds received under this Part or withhold any future grant payments for non-compliance with this Part.