TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER f: EMERGENCY SERVICES AND HIGHWAY SAFETY
PART 515 EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES, TRAUMA CENTER, COMPREHENSIVE STROKE CENTER, PRIMARY STROKE CENTER AND ACUTE STROKE READY HOSPITAL CODE
SECTION 515.460 FEES
Section 515.460 Fees
a) The following fees shall be submitted to the Department at the time of application for examination, initial licensure, licensure renewal, duplicate license, or reciprocity:
1) EMT licensure: $45
2) EMT renewal: $20
3) EMT examination: $20
4) A-EMT or EMT-I licensure: $45
5) A-EMT or EMT-I renewal: $30
6) A-EMT or EMT-I examination: $30
7) Paramedic licensure: $60
8) Paramedic renewal: $40
9) Paramedic examination: $40
10) Trauma Nurse Specialist licensure: $50
11) Trauma Nurse Specialist renewal: $25
12) Trauma Nurse Specialist examination: $25 (see Section 515.750(f))
13) Emergency Communications Registered Nurse licensure: $55
14) Emergency Communications Registered Nurse renewal: $20
15) Emergency Medical Dispatcher licensure: $30
16) Emergency Medical Dispatcher renewal: $20
17) Pre-Hospital RN licensure: $30
18) Pre-Hospital RN renewal: $20
19) Lead Instructor licensure: $40
20) Lead Instructor renewal: $20
21) EMR licensure: $55
22) EMR renewal: $20
23) Duplicate license: $10
24) Reciprocity application processing fee: $50
25) Fees for a reciprocity license or reinstatement of a license will be equal to the amount of the initial license fee.
26) License status verification documentation for out-of-state or organizational requests: $25
27) License renewal late fee during lapse period: $50
b) An EMR, EMD, EMT, EMT-I, A-EMT, Paramedic, ECRN or PHRN who is a member of the Illinois National Guard or an Illinois State Trooper or who exclusively serves as a volunteer for units of local government with a population base of less than 5,000 or as a volunteer for a not-for-profit organization that serves a service area with a population base of less than 5,000 in this State may submit an application to the Department for a waiver of the fees for the EMS Personnel examination, licensure and license renewal on a form prescribed by the Department. (Section 3.50(d-5) of the Act) The fee waiver application shall be submitted to the Department and approved prior to examination, licensure or renewal. No fees will be refunded.
c) Fees shall be paid on-line or by certified check or money order made payable to the Department. Personal checks or cash will not be accepted.
d) If a candidate does not achieve a passing grade on the written examination, the fee for the retest is the same as for initial examination.
e) All fees submitted for licensure examinations are not refundable.
(Source: Amended at 42 Ill. Reg. 17632, effective September 20, 2018)