TITLE 86: REVENUE
CHAPTER IV: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 3000 RIVERBOAT GAMBLING
SECTION 3000.210 FEES AND BONDS
Section 3000.210 Fees and Bonds
All fees shall be submitted to the Board in the form of a check or money order made payable to the State of Illinois.
a) Application Fees. The following application fees must be paid upon the submittal of the application to which they relate:
1) Owner's license: $50,000.
2) Supplier's License: $10,000.
3) Occupation License, Level 1: $1,000.
4) Occupation License, Level 2: $200.
5) Occupation License, Level 3: $75.
b) Increased Application Fee. The application fee of an applicant may be increased to the extent that the cost of the investigation relating to the applicant exceeds the applicant's fee amount provided in subsection (a). Unless otherwise determined by the Administrator, no further action shall be taken with respect to the application until payment of the increased fee is received by the Board.
c) License Fees. The following annual license fees are due from Owners and Suppliers upon licensing. The annual Occupation License fees are due upon the first renewal of the license and thereafter upon renewal. If there is cause for an investigation relating to a license, the licensee shall pay the Board for the cost of the investigation.
1) Owner's license: $25,000 for the first year of operation, $5,000 for each succeeding year of licensure.
2) Supplier's License: $5,000.
3) Occupation License, Level 1: $50.
4) Occupation License, Level 2: $50.
5) Occupation License, Level 3: $50.
d) Holder of an Owner's license Bond
1) The form of the holder of an Owner's license surety bond required under Section 10 of the Act must be approved by the Administrator prior to its posting.
A) The bond shall state that it is exercisable if the licensee fails to comply with the obligations provided under Section 10 of the Act. The bond may provide that the liability of the surety is limited to the extent of the liability of the licensee.
B) The bond shall state that in the event it is to be modified or cancelled the surety shall notify the Board in writing at least 30 days prior to the date of such modification or cancellation.
C) The bond shall state that it shall run continuously and remain in full force and effect during the period of the licensee's licensure.
2) The bond shall be posted with the Board.
e) Technology Fee. As deemed necessary by the Administrator, an owner or supplier applicant or licensee may be billed directly or be required to reimburse the Board for any expenses, including any third-party expenses, associated with the testing, certification, installation, training, review, or approval of gaming-related technology or technological enhancements to a Riverboat Gaming Operation.
(Source: Amended at 27 Ill. Reg. 15793, effective September 29, 2003)