TITLE 86: REVENUE
CHAPTER IV: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 3000 RIVERBOAT GAMBLING
SECTION 3000.231 DISTRIBUTIONS
Section 3000.231 Distributions
a) A holder of an Owner's License may make distributions to its partners, stockholders or itself only to the extent that such distribution will not impair the financial viability of the Riverboat Gaming Operation and do not violate the Act, this Part or orders of the Board. Factors to be considered include but are not limited to the following:
1) Cash flow, casino cash and working capital requirements;
2) Debt service obligations and covenants associated with financial instruments;
3) Requirements for repairs, maintenance and capital improvements;
4) Employment or economic development requirements of the Act; and
5) A licensee's financial projections.
b) From time to time the Board, or the Administrator acting on behalf of the Board, may require an owner licensee to report distributions made under subsection (a), along with a summary and analysis of the consideration given to the factors identified in subsections (a)(1) through (a)(5).
(Source: Amended at 20 Ill. Reg. 4642, effective April 1, 1997)