TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER X: THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS
PART 1200 PROGRAM CONTENT AND GUIDELINES FOR DIVISION OF SPECIALIZED CARE FOR CHILDREN
SECTION 1200.30 APPLICATION PROCESS: GENERAL
Section 1200.30 Application Process: General
1) An application shall be submitted by an LRA.
2) An application is a signed request for DSCC Program benefits in a form approved by DSCC that has been completed to the best of the LRA's knowledge and belief.
3) Applications are available at DSCC offices or online at http://dscc.uic.
4) An LRA may apply for Program benefits using any of the following methods:
A) Submitting an application at a DSCC office in person;
B) Sending an application to a DSCC office via mail (U.S. Postal Service or private third party carrier);
C) For care coordination service, online at http://dscc.uic.edu/how-we-help/how-to-apply/; or
D) Additional methods that DSCC may establish.
5) Applications shall be completed in accordance with instructions given by DSCC in any form approved by DSCC.
6) A list of DSCC offices is available at http://dscc.uic.edu/find-an-office/.
7) The LRA may be assisted by DSCC or by an individual of the LRA's choice in completing an application.
When an application is not accepted or not processed, or when a recipient child has been terminated from the Program and when DSCC Program benefits are still desired, the LRA must reapply by submitting a new application in compliance with this Part. The LRA may reapply at any time.
c) Good Cause Shown
DSCC may waive the requirements of this Section for good cause shown.