TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
SUBCHAPTER g: PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING
PART 600 PORT FACILITIES CAPITAL INVESTMENT GRANT PROGRAM
SECTION 600.25 APPLICATION
Section 600.25 Application
a) Before applying for funding, applicants shall:
1) Register in the grantee portal;
2) Complete the internal control questionnaire; and
3) Meet the criteria to become pre-qualified under GATA.
b) Applications shall include:
1) A map, sketch, or other depiction of the project site and its surrounding area, including all transportation access facilities;
2) A project layout or conceptual drawing, schematic plans, surrounding reports related to the project, such as environmental or development reports;
3) Documentation showing whether the proposed project is consistent with development plans by local government, private sector local development plans approved by local governments (e.g., zoning or permitting), or the comprehensive plan of the local government, if plans have been adopted. The only plans required to be submitted are those within the area of the public port district;
4) A schedule of tasks and goals for project accomplishment;
5) If a local match is required under Section 600.20(c), documentation of the source of the required matching funds with reasonable assurances that these funds are available and enough to complete the project;
6) A financial summary, on a form prescribed by the Department, that identifies the total cost for the project and the amount being requested from the Program;
7) The port's master planning documents or assurance that a port master plan is to be completed;
8) A completed standard GATA application form;
9) A completed conflict of interest form;
10) A completed programmatic risk assessment;
11) The following documentation:
A) A document identifying all the current members of the port's board and the chairperson and officers of the board, if any; and
B) The board resolution indicating the approval to apply for the grant. The resolution shall be signed by the board's chairperson, treasurer, secretary, or a board member authorized to sign and shall indicate the number of board member votes for and against that approval; and
12) Any additional information required by the NOFO issued by the Department.
c) Applications shall be due 60 days after the date the NOFO is published.
d) Applications shall be electronically filed with the Department as outlined in the NOFO.