TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER II: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 1010 CERTIFICATES OF TITLE, REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES
SECTION 1010.10 OWNER APPLICATION OF TERM
Section 1010.10 Owner – Application of Term
a) For registration purposes and requirements or exemptions, the terms "owner" shall be applied as defined in this Section of the I.V.C., and the definition in Section 1-155 of the Code shall not be applicable.
b) Thus, the term "Owner" includes:
1) The holder of legal title to a vehicle.
2) Conditional buyer under a conditional sales contract.
3) A lessee with the right of purchase of the vehicle.
4) A mortgagor with right of possession.
5) A lessee with possession or control of a vehicle under a lease of 30 days or more.