TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER II: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 1010 CERTIFICATES OF TITLE, REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES
SECTION 1010.310 IMPROPER USE OF EVIDENCE OF REGISTRATION
Section 1010.310 Improper use of Evidence of Registration
a) In addition to the fines or penalties prescribed by the Code for improper use of evidences of registration, any vehicle displaying any evidence or registration issued for some other vehicle, shall further be required to be registered at the point of apprehension or arrest, unless valid proof is presented that an application for transfer of registration is on file with the Secretary of State.
b) "Evidence of Registration" includes:
1) Illinois registration plates
2) Illinois reciprocity permit carried in the cab of the vehicle together with a reciprocal foreign plate
3) An Illinois pro-rate decal displayed in conjunction with a reciprocal foreign registration plate
4) Temporary registration permit per Section 1010.420
5) A signal 30 card per Section 1010.745
6) A current and valid one-trip permit or 30 day registration permit or 90 day registration permit.
7) Temporary prorate authorization permits.
8) Temporary apportionment authorization permits.
(Source: Amended at 4 Ill. Reg. 17, p. 247, effective April 11, 1980)