|10200HB3950ham001||- 2 -||LRB102 12547 CMG 23914 a|
(b) All of the following shall apply to a plan developed by
a community college district under subsection (a):
(1) The plan shall include a list of dual credit
courses available to eligible high school students with
(2) The plan shall require that each student be
provided with appropriate support, accommodations, and
modifications, including a significantly modified
curriculum, in accordance with the student's
individualized education program.
(3) The plan shall include a process for the community
college district to notify residents of the community
college district about the availability of dual credit
courses for eligible high school students with
(4) The plan must be incorporated into any partnership
agreement between a school district and the community
college district pursuant to Section 16 of this Act.
(5) The plan must be posted on the publicly available
Internet website of the community college district.
(6) The plan must be updated at least every 3 years
after the development of the initial plan.
This Act takes effect upon