|10300HB0999ham001||- 2 -||LRB103 04876 BMS 59080 a|
reproductive health care services according to a sliding fee
schedule for uninsured patients, such as the Sliding Fee
Discount Program's fee schedule used by Federally Qualified
Health Centers. The essential reproductive health care
services offered by a co-located facility shall include, but
are not limited to, all of the following:
(1) Annual women's health examinations, including, but
not limited to, Papanicolaou tests and breast
(2) Recovery support services for pregnant and
postpartum individuals affected by a substance use
disorder, including, but not limited to, the prescription
of medications that are approved by the United States Food
and Drug Administration and the Center for Substance Abuse
Treatment for the treatment of an opioid use disorder in
pregnant individuals. As used in this paragraph, "recovery
support" has the meaning ascribed to that term in Section
1-10 of the Substance Use Disorder Act.
(3) Preconception wellness visits.
(4) Prenatal care, including, but not limited to,
(5) Labor and delivery services.
(6) Postpartum care and support.
(7) Examinations and prescriptions for contraceptives.
(8) Clinical management of miscarriage and stillbirth.
(9) Examinations, care, and prescriptions for sexually
|10300HB0999ham001||- 3 -||LRB103 04876 BMS 59080 a|
(10) Assessment for and prescription of pre-exposure
(11) Perinatal doulas and community health workers who
specialize in reproductive health care issues.
(d) A co-located facility must obtain a certificate of
need from the Health Facilities and Services Review Board
under the Health Facilities Planning Act to operate an
obstetric bed unit with a bed capacity of no more than 10 beds.
(e) A co-located facility shall be eligible to receive
funding through the Department of Human Services for
programming described in subsections (h) and (i) of Section
35-5 of the Substance Use Disorder Act.