|HB2822 Enrolled||LRB099 07143 HEP 27230 b|
AN ACT concerning human trafficking.
Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois,
represented in the General Assembly:
This Act may be cited as the
Trafficking Task Force Act.
Human Trafficking Task Force created.
created the Human Trafficking Task Force to address the growing
problem of human trafficking across this State. The Human
Trafficking Task Force shall consist of the following persons:
(1) three members of the House of Representatives,
appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives;
(2) three members of the House of Representatives,
appointed by the Minority Leader of the House of
(3) three members of the Senate, appointed by the
President of the Senate;
(4) three members of the Senate, appointed by the
Minority Leader of the Senate;
(5) one representative of the Chicago Regional Human
Trafficking Task Force, appointed by the Governor; and
(6) the Director of the Department of State Police, or
his or her designee.
Members of the Human Trafficking Task Force shall serve