|10100HB0120ham001||- 2 -||LRB101 02890 CPF 56509 a|
(1) The Director of Veterans' Affairs or the Director's
designee, who shall serve as chairperson.
(2) 2 Members from the House of Representatives,
appointed one each by the Speaker of the House and the
House Minority Leader.
(3) 2 Members of the Senate, appointed one each by the
President of the Senate and the Senate Minority Leader.
(4) One veteran, appointed by the Director of Veterans'
(5) One medical professional with experience working
with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, appointed by
the Director of Veterans' Affairs.
(6) 4 representatives from a variety of veterans
organizations representing geographic diversity in the
State, appointed by the Director of Veterans' Affairs.
Task Force members shall serve without compensation but
be reimbursed for their expenses incurred in performing their
(c) The Task Force shall meet at least once every 2 months
beginning July 1, 2019, and at other times as determined by the
(d) The Department of Veterans' Affairs shall provide
administrative and other support to the Task Force.
(e) The Task Force shall prepare a report that summarizes
its work and makes recommendations resulting from its study.
The Task Force shall submit the report of its findings and