103RD GENERAL ASSEMBLY
State of Illinois
2023 and 2024
Introduced 2/17/2023, by Rep. Marcus C. Evans, Jr.
SYNOPSIS AS INTRODUCED:
Amends the Department of Central Management Services Law of the
Administrative Code of Illinois. Provides that the Department of Central
Management Services shall annually report to the General Assembly
information about the workforce in each State agency.
A BILL FOR
|HB3744||LRB103 30525 DTM 56958 b|
AN ACT concerning State government.
Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois,
represented in the General Assembly:
The Department of Central Management Services
Law of the
Civil Administrative Code of Illinois is amended by
adding Section 119 as follows:
(20 ILCS 405/119 new)
Workforce data reporting.
The Department shall
annually report to the General Assembly the following
characteristics of the State's workforce:
(1) The average age of the workforce, broken out by
(2) The average length of service of the workforce,
broken out by agency.
(3) The number of funded vacancies, broken out by
agency and broken out by month.
(4) The number of new hires, broken out by agency and
broken out by month.
(5) The number of separated employees with less than 5
years of service, broken out by agency and broken out by
(6) The number of separated employees with at least 5
but less than 10 years of service, broken out by agency and