(225 ILCS 65/75-20)
(was 225 ILCS 65/17-20)
(Section scheduled to be repealed on January 1, 2028)
Powers and duties of the Advisory Board.
(a) The Advisory Board shall be advisory to the Department and shall possess and perform each of the following powers and duties:
(1) determine operational policy;
(3) establish committees of the Advisory Board as
(4) recommend the adoption and, from time to time,
the revision of those rules that may be adopted and necessary to carry out the provisions of this Act;
(5) implement the major functions of the Center, as
established in the goals set forth in Section 75-10 of this Article; and
(6) seek and accept non-State funds for carrying out
the policy of the Center.
(b) The Center shall work in consultation with other State agencies as necessary.
(Source: P.A. 100-513, eff. 1-1-18