(225 ILCS 325/12) (from Ch. 111, par. 5212)
    (Section scheduled to be repealed on January 1, 2030)
    Sec. 12. Educational credits or teaching as equivalent of experience.
    (a) After earning an acceptable baccalaureate degree as required by paragraph (1) or (2) of subsection (a) of Section 10 in engineering or related science and upon completion of a Master's degree in engineering, the applicant may receive one year of experience credit. Upon completion of a Ph.D. in engineering, an applicant may receive an additional year experience credit for a maximum of 2 years.
    (b) Teaching engineering subjects in an engineering college at a rank of instructor or above is considered experience in engineering.
    (c) (Blank).
(Source: P.A. 101-310, eff. 8-9-19.)