(405 ILCS 5/1-122.1) (from Ch. 91 1/2, par. 1-122.1)
    Sec. 1-122.1. "Clinical social worker" means a person who (1) has a master's or doctoral degree in social work from an accredited graduate school of social work and (2) has at least 3 years of supervised post-master's clinical social work practice which shall include the provision of mental health services for the evaluation, treatment and prevention of mental and emotional disorders.
(Source: P.A. 97-333, eff. 8-12-11.)