(515 ILCS 5/20-11)
    Sec. 20-11. Inland trout stamp. Any individual taking or attempting to take trout in all waters except Lake Michigan shall, in addition to any other license required by this Code, first obtain an inland trout stamp authorized by the Department. Individuals not required to obtain a license are not required to obtain an inland trout stamp.
(Source: P.A. 88-91.)