(765 ILCS 605/9.4)
(from Ch. 30, par. 309.4)
Eminent domain proceedings; notice.
After receipt of
summons in an action to take or damage a common element, the unit owners'
association shall provide to the plaintiff a list of the unit owners,
mortgagees and lienholders, and the plaintiff shall provide notice by
certified mail to the unit owners, mortgagees and lienholders.
The notice shall include the following:
(1) case name and number and jurisdiction in which the case is filed;
(2) date of filing;
(3) brief description of the nature of the case;
(4) description of the property being damaged or taken;
(5) statement that the unit owner may petition the court to intervene; and
(6) statement that the mortgagee or lienholder may petition the court to intervene.
An immaterial error in providing notice shall not invalidate the legal
effect of the proceeding.
(Source: P.A. 86-826.)