Illinois General Assembly

  Bills & Resolutions  
  Compiled Statutes  
  Public Acts  
  Legislative Reports  
  IL Constitution  
  Legislative Guide  
  Legislative Glossary  

 Search By Number
 (example: HB0001)
Search Tips

Search By Keyword

Illinois Compiled Statutes

 ILCS Listing   Public Acts  Search   Guide   Disclaimer

Information maintained by the Legislative Reference Bureau
Updating the database of the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS) is an ongoing process. Recent laws may not yet be included in the ILCS database, but they are found on this site as Public Acts soon after they become law. For information concerning the relationship between statutes and Public Acts, refer to the Guide.

Because the statute database is maintained primarily for legislative drafting purposes, statutory changes are sometimes included in the statute database before they take effect. If the source note at the end of a Section of the statutes includes a Public Act that has not yet taken effect, the version of the law that is currently in effect may have already been removed from the database and you should refer to that Public Act to see the changes made to the current law.

30 ILCS 105/5e

    (30 ILCS 105/5e) (from Ch. 127, par. 141e)
    Sec. 5e. The Governor, in his discretion, when he deems it necessary for payments of the State's obligations, may authorize transfers from the Road Fund to the State Construction Account Fund. Any amount so transferred shall be retransferred from the State Construction Account Fund to the Road Fund by the end of the fiscal year in which the transfer was made. The transfers out of the Road Fund shall not exceed $35,000,000 in any fiscal year. No transfers from the Road Fund which impair the obligations of the State shall be authorized. The Comptroller and the Treasurer, upon receipt of authorization from the Governor, shall make transfers in accordance with this Section. In the event the Governor fails to authorize the retransfer into the Road Fund as required by this Section, the Comptroller and the Treasurer shall make such retransfer.
(Source: P.A. 84-431.)