Illinois Compiled Statutes
Information maintained by the Legislative
Updating the database of the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS) is an ongoing process.
Recent laws may not yet be included in the ILCS database, but they are found on this site as Public
soon after they become law. For information concerning the relationship between statutes and Public Acts, refer to the
Because the statute database is maintained primarily for legislative drafting purposes,
statutory changes are sometimes included in the statute database before they take effect.
If the source note at the end of a Section of the statutes includes a Public Act that has
not yet taken effect, the version of the law that is currently in effect may have already
been removed from the database and you should refer to that Public Act to see the changes
made to the current law.
110 ILCS 73/30
(110 ILCS 73/30)
The maximum annual debt service for a State University's total certificate of participation obligation must not exceed the following:
(1) For the University of Illinois, $100,000,000.
(2) For Southern Illinois University, $20,000,000.
(3) For Northern Illinois University, $20,000,000.
(4) For Illinois State University, $10,000,000.
(5) For Western Illinois University, $10,000,000.
(6) For Eastern Illinois University, $10,000,000.
(7) For Northeastern Illinois University, $5,000,000.
(8) For Chicago State University, $5,000,000.
(9) For Governors State University, $5,000,000.
(Source: P.A. 96-15, eff. 6-22-09.)