Illinois General Assembly

  Bills & Resolutions  
  Compiled Statutes  
  Public Acts  
  Legislative Reports  
  IL Constitution  
  Legislative Guide  
  Legislative Glossary  

 Search By Number
 (example: HB0001)
Search Tips

Search By Keyword

Illinois Compiled Statutes

 ILCS Listing   Public Acts  Search   Guide   Disclaimer

Information maintained by the Legislative Reference Bureau
Updating the database of the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS) is an ongoing process. Recent laws may not yet be included in the ILCS database, but they are found on this site as Public Acts soon after they become law. For information concerning the relationship between statutes and Public Acts, refer to the Guide.

Because the statute database is maintained primarily for legislative drafting purposes, statutory changes are sometimes included in the statute database before they take effect. If the source note at the end of a Section of the statutes includes a Public Act that has not yet taken effect, the version of the law that is currently in effect may have already been removed from the database and you should refer to that Public Act to see the changes made to the current law.

305 ILCS 5/5G-25

    (305 ILCS 5/5G-25)
    Sec. 5G-25. Disposition of proceeds. The Department shall pay all moneys received from supportive living facilities under this Article into the Supportive Living Facility Fund. Upon certification by the Department to the State Comptroller of its intent to withhold from a facility under Section 5G-30(b), the State Comptroller shall draw a warrant on the treasury or other fund held by the State Treasurer, as appropriate. The warrant shall state the amount for which the facility is entitled to a warrant, the amount of the deduction, and the reason therefor and shall direct the State Treasurer to pay the balance to the facility, all in accordance with Section 10.05 of the State Comptroller Act. The warrant also shall direct the State Treasurer to transfer the amount of the deduction so ordered from the treasury or other fund into the Supportive Living Facility Fund.
(Source: P.A. 98-651, eff. 6-16-14.)