|Public Act 098-0861|
|HB4542 Enrolled||LRB098 19287 NHT 54439 b|
AN ACT concerning education.
Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois,
represented in the General Assembly:
The School Code is amended by changing Section
22-77 as follows:
(105 ILCS 5/22-77)
(Section scheduled to be repealed on July 1, 2014)
Young Adults Heroin Use Task Force.
(a) There is created the Young Adults Heroin Use Task Force
to address the growing problem of heroin use in
across this State. The Task Force shall
consist of all of the following members:
(1) Four members of the House of Representatives,
appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
(2) Three members of the House of Representatives,
appointed by the Minority Leader of the House of
(3) Four members of the Senate, appointed by the
President of the Senate.
(4) Three members of the Senate, appointed by the
Minority Leader of the Senate.
(5) One representative of a statewide association
representing school boards, appointed by the Governor.