|Public Act 101-0196|
|SB0728 Enrolled||LRB101 04489 RJF 49497 b|
AN ACT concerning State government.
Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois,
represented in the General Assembly:
This Act may be cited as the
Prevention and Education Commission Act.
The DUI Prevention and Education Commission.
(a) The DUI Prevention and Education Commission is created,
consisting of the following members:
(1) one member from the Office of the Secretary of
State, appointed by the Secretary of State;
(2) one member representing law enforcement, appointed
by the Department of State Police;
(3) one member from the Division of Substance Use
Prevention and Recovery of the Department of Human
Services, appointed by the Secretary of the Department of
(4) one member from the Bureau of Safety Programs and
Engineering of the Department of Transportation, appointed
by the Secretary of the Department of Transportation; and
(5) the Director of the Office of the State's Attorneys
Appellate Prosecutor, or his or her designee.
(b) The members of the Commission shall be appointed within
60 days after the effective date of this Act.